Friday, May 4, 2012

You take my bucket, I take your basket

In an attempt to keep the cats flea free, we have taken away all of the fabric places that they may hide. One of those places was a large blue bucket used as a laundry transportation device. At the bottom of the "busket" there always seems to be a grouping of clothing items that need to be washed in a special way or can't be washed with other items. Having taken away all bath mats and toilet seat covers, the busket is also where you would find Binkers.

After removing the bucket and washing the clothes, the cat had nowhere to go that he found comfortable enough.

As I was cleaning my room, I moved my tall laundry basket into the hall so I could do laundry. By the end of the night I only had one load of lights to do the next day.

After finishing a project I exited my room to get ready for bed. There, knocked over, was my basket.


I tried to pick it up and realized it was far heavier than it should have been.

3 comments:

  1. I am stopping from the Alexa hop Stop by and follow me back If you like. or check out my facebook www.facebook.com/simplyraising8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is adorable! Ours loves to lay in the dirty clothes basket if I leave the door to the laundry area open also!

    ReplyDelete